"Look B4 You Leap" Cross-Country Clinic
Get ready for the 2013 Season! Click here to see the Copper Meadows Look B4 You Leap Clinic schedule
The Look B4 You Leap Clinics are a great way to get you and your horse introduced to our cross-country course.
The clinics are held the day before our Sun Series One-Day Shows, and are small group lessons on the cross-country course for approximately 2 hours.
Trainers Taren Atkinson or James Atkinson will school their groups over the obstacles that will be featured in the show the following day. You can sign up via email, please send a message with your name and what level you would like to school. Groups tend to fill quickly, and we recommend that you email at least 2 weeks prior to a clinic.
October 26th: Limerick Equestrian Cross-Country Clinic
Join us for a day of cross-country!
Taren and James will be teaching groups on the cross-country course Saturday and Sunday, all levels. Cost is $55.00 per day for Taren, $105.00 per day for James
Please email if you are interested in attending, space is limited. Copper Bucks are accepted.
- When:October 26th
- What: Look B4 You Leap Clinic
- Where: Copper Meadows Eventing in Ramona, California.
- How To Sign Up: Send an email to email@example.com with the level you'd like to ride in the clinic, and you will receive an email confirmation back and be scheduled. Clinic times will be posted online the week of the clinic.
- Price: $55.00 for Taren, $105.00 for James
- Remember to print out and sign your waiver: Waiver
Schedule - coming soon
Cross-country course and Facility
If you would like to hold a clinic at Copper Meadows please see the requirements below:
- Trainers must have insurance, with Copper Meadows Eventing listed as an Otherwise Insured.
- Trainers must meet one or more of the following criteria to hold a clinic at Copper:
- - Active member of USEA, competing at Preliminary level or above
- - ICP Certified
- - Pony Club National Examiner
Please call us at (858) 610-1693 for availability of the cross-country course. Cross-country schooling fee is $50.00 per horse.
For groups of 10 or more, both water obstacles will be filled.
All riders must adhere to Copper Meadows rules:
- - No unattended jumping
- - Helmets must be worn while mounted
- - Waivers must be signed before mounting