Board includes three daily feedings, daily stall cleaning, blanketing in the winter, supplement feeding and one free cross-country schooling a month. Boarders are required to be in a lesson program of no less than 4 lessons a month with Limerick Equestrian at Copper Meadows.
|24 x 24 pipe corral
|Barn with run
We offer many amenities that you won't find at other stables, such as our equicisor. This free-flowing walker allows for horses to be warmed up, cooled down, or exercised with limited resistance. It is an excellent aid for horses being rehabilitated from injuries.
* See Trailer-on program below for a cost effective way to use the facility. Trailer-on includes 'Riding Out', for riders looking to use the facility as a launching point for trail riding. Please call in advance to notify.
|Equicisor - Unlimited use
||Free for boarders
||Free for boarders
- - Helmets must be worn while mounted
- - No jumping outside of lessons
- - No feeding horses in turn-outs or arenas
- - Attended turn-out only
Copper Meadows Eventing owns 60 temporary stalls, 10' x 10' that are available for rent at $20.00/night or $200.00 for one full barn (20 stalls). Please call or email for information about extended stays in our temporary stabling.
Copper Meadows trailer-on program is designed to make it easy and affordable for riders to participate in lessons and functions at Copper Meadow. Here is how the program works:
Monthly fee for Trailer-on Program: $50.00
- - Free and unlimited trailer-on access for one month.
- - Unlimited use of the Cow Arena.
- - Use of turn-outs: attended only.
- - Riders may walk around cross-country course.
- - Scheduled use of the gallop track - an appointment must be made to ensure that someone is on the premises when you are galloping.
- - Riders enrolled for 6 consecutive months will receive FREE trailer on to our Horse Trials!
Rules of the Trailer-on Program
- - Helmets are always required when mounted and riding.
- - No jumping anytime unless you are in a lesson.
- - A safety waiver must be signed prior to starting the program. Click here for Safety Waiver.
- - Riders must stay on paths while on the cross-country course.
- - Copper Bucks are accepted!
- - Monthly fee to be paid in full by the 3rd of every month; if payment is late, the rider will be dropped from the program.